Hey! I need your help...Thank you so much...:)
Sadly I just met terrible things when applied for this school, my application was delayed for two months...Then I got to know that no Assistantship was available and because of that I could not get it...So if you have got or you know someone who has got this offer and will cancel it, could you please let me know and I may take the chance...
Time is so limited now and thank you soooo much for your help! If you want to offer me any other advise or help, I will appreciate it! :)
My email: boyeshenshen*gmail.com (use * instead of @ to avoid g-mail)
My next deadline is May.1, so please give me a reply at your earliest convenience. :)