Harvard LLM 2023-24

hi, anyone applying to harvard this year for the 2023-24 session?

hi, anyone applying to harvard this year for the 2023-24 session?
Blom21

Yes, me!

Yes, me!
titi

I'm not sure yet but I would love to 1f910

I'm not sure yet but I would love to :zipper-mouth-face:<br>

Yes, me!

awesome! have you started writing the personal statement? i'm so worried about part a!

[quote]Yes, me! [/quote]<br><br>awesome! have you started writing the personal statement? i'm so worried about part a!
Blom21

Yes, me!

awesome! have you started writing the personal statement? i'm so worried about part a!

Well - I have been trying very hard to start haha but it's going slowly. I've been trying to find the "perfect topic" for some time now. I've been quite worried about this part. What about you? 

[quote][quote]Yes, me! [/quote]<br><br>awesome! have you started writing the personal statement? i'm so worried about part a! [/quote]<br><br><br>Well - I have been trying very hard to start haha but it's going slowly. I've been trying to find the "perfect topic" for some time now. I've been quite worried about this part. What about you?<div>&nbsp;</div><div>
</div>

Yes, me!

Well - I have been trying very hard to start haha but it's going slowly. I've been trying to find the "perfect topic" for some time now. I've been quite worried about this part. What about you? 

honestly, same. that's why i posted here! i have a few options but honestly nothing seems good enough for harvard, you know what i mean? 
which country are you from?

[quote][quote][quote]Yes, me! [/quote]<br><br>awesome! have you started writing the personal statement? i'm so worried about part a! [/quote]<br><br>Well - I have been trying very hard to start haha but it's going slowly. I've been trying to find the "perfect topic" for some time now. I've been quite worried about this part. What about you?<div>&nbsp;</div><div>
</div> [/quote]<br><br>honestly, same. that's why i posted here! i have a few options but honestly nothing seems good enough for harvard, you know what i mean?&nbsp;<br>which country are you from?
Blom21

honestly, same. that's why i posted here! i have a few options but honestly nothing seems good enough for harvard, you know what i mean? 
which country are you from?

I just sent you a message!

[quote][quote][quote][quote]Yes, me! [/quote]<br><br>awesome! have you started writing the personal statement? i'm so worried about part a! [/quote]<br><br>Well - I have been trying very hard to start haha but it's going slowly. I've been trying to find the "perfect topic" for some time now. I've been quite worried about this part. What about you?<div>&nbsp;</div><div>
</div> [/quote]<br><br>honestly, same. that's why i posted here! i have a few options but honestly nothing seems good enough for harvard, you know what i mean?&nbsp;<br>which country are you from? [/quote]<br><br>I just sent you a message!

Me too

Me too
staycalm

I'm applying as well!

I'm applying as well!
cls24

Any re-applicants here? Let's connect!

Any re-applicants here? Let's connect!

how has everyone been finding writing the personal statement so far?

how has everyone been finding writing the personal statement so far?

Everybody should apply to Harvard. This is a great training exercise and really helps you organize your applications and get other matters in order. If you're able to apply for Harvard you're able to apply for any school, and in my preparation programs I recommend that people apply to at least eight schools. Don't use Harvard as a plan A and a Plan B or even a plan C, but use it as a motivational tool and something to dream about.

Everybody should apply to Harvard. This is a great training exercise and really helps you organize your applications and get other matters in order. If you're able to apply for Harvard you're able to apply for any school, and in my preparation programs I recommend that people apply to at least eight schools. Don't use Harvard as a plan A and a Plan B or even a plan C, but use it as a motivational tool and something to dream about.
titi

Hi, 

I would like to ask you if we would be able to see what our recommenders wrote about us? Since the letters of recommendation are to be sent electronically by the recommenders, would we be able to read those letters in the application?

Thanks 

Good luck everyone!
Cheers

Hi,&nbsp;<br><br>I would like to ask you if we would be able to see what our recommenders wrote about us? Since the letters of recommendation are to be sent electronically by the recommenders, would we be able to read those letters in the application?<br><br>Thanks&nbsp;<br><br>Good luck everyone!<br>Cheers<br><br>

I am thinking about applying but I am struggling to find a topic for my legal essa

I am thinking about applying but I am struggling to find a topic for my legal essa

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Cambridge, Massachusetts 1237 Followers 906 Discussions