LLM Discussions

Declining an offer

Those who have received an admission and/or a scholarship offer from a particular school and have decided not to attend, can you please notify the school as a courtesy to the institution and other students who are still waiting?

For your convenience, here is a sample withdrawal letter.
Thank you! Good luck.

----------

Dear Admissions Staff,

After careful consideration, I have decided to withdraw my application for admission. I appreciate your offer of admission and am certain that I would receive an excellent legal education at your institution. However, I am weighing several offers more heavily at this time. To be fair to other applicants, as well as your staff, I believe now is an appropriate time to withdraw my application.

If there is a formal procedure (a letter or form) that is required to officially withdraw, please let me know and I will comply.

Thank you for your careful consideration of my application. I wish you the best of luck for the 2017 admissions cycle.

Sincerely,

[Name and LSAC ID]
Those who have received an admission and/or a scholarship offer from a particular school and have decided not to attend, can you please notify the school as a courtesy to the institution and other students who are still waiting?

For your convenience, here is a sample withdrawal letter.
Thank you! Good luck.

----------

Dear Admissions Staff,

After careful consideration, I have decided to withdraw my application for admission. I appreciate your offer of admission and am certain that I would receive an excellent legal education at your institution. However, I am weighing several offers more heavily at this time. To be fair to other applicants, as well as your staff, I believe now is an appropriate time to withdraw my application.

If there is a formal procedure (a letter or form) that is required to officially withdraw, please let me know and I will comply.

Thank you for your careful consideration of my application. I wish you the best of luck for the 2017 admissions cycle.

Sincerely,

[Name and LSAC ID]
Bhohr
Useful topic. Thank you. I will use this as a basis to withdraw from NYU.

No problem and congratulations on your acceptance!
[quote]Useful topic. Thank you. I will use this as a basis to withdraw from NYU.[/quote]

No problem and congratulations on your acceptance!
Xea

Have you decided where will you be heading? :)
[quote]Useful topic. Thank you. I will use this as a basis to withdraw from NYU.[/quote]

Have you decided where will you be heading? :)

Reply to Post