BU v. Miami Tax LLM

llmissues

The latest rankings have both programs ranked #6, but is one better than the other. I would like to find a job in one of Florida's larger cities after completion of the program.

Miami seems like the obvious choice, but I have heard that Miami does not offer much assistance with helping graduates find a job. In contrast, I heard that most BU graduates are employed before graduation.

What is the best option?

The latest rankings have both programs ranked #6, but is one better than the other. I would like to find a job in one of Florida's larger cities after completion of the program.

Miami seems like the obvious choice, but I have heard that Miami does not offer much assistance with helping graduates find a job. In contrast, I heard that most BU graduates are employed before graduation.

What is the best option?
rbp

I am a graduating BU JD student, and I don't know much about the LL.M in tax at BU. I applied to NYU and will be attending next fall. So I am not speaking from actual knowledge, but I certainly have never heard that all BU tax L.L.M. students have jobs by graduation. Many of the students are part-time students who already have jobs. Personally, I would think that if you want to stay in Florida, UMiami is the better choice. But that's just my opinion.

rbp

I am a graduating BU JD student, and I don't know much about the LL.M in tax at BU. I applied to NYU and will be attending next fall. So I am not speaking from actual knowledge, but I certainly have never heard that all BU tax L.L.M. students have jobs by graduation. Many of the students are part-time students who already have jobs. Personally, I would think that if you want to stay in Florida, UMiami is the better choice. But that's just my opinion.

rbp
CLovesLaw

I would like to know more about the BU Tax program as well. Yes, I've heard BU has a part time tax program, which is very convenient

I would like to know more about the BU Tax program as well. Yes, I've heard BU has a part time tax program, which is very convenient

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Boston, Massachusetts 361 Followers 357 Discussions
Miami, Florida 159 Followers 97 Discussions

Hot Discussions