Berkeley Traditional Track 2022/2023

Has anyone sought a clarification on what's the pattern being followed? Moreover, have any other decisions been made? 

Has anyone sought a clarification on what's the pattern being followed? Moreover, have any other decisions been made? 
super883

Placed on waitlist in third quartile and no update has been received up to today. Can any of you share thoughts on the possibility of getting off the waitlist, based on previous experience? considering the time for I-20 and visa stuff to be reserved for other offers at hand. Thx in advance.

[Edited by super883 on Apr 20, 2022]

Placed on waitlist in third quartile and no update has been received up to today. Can any of you share thoughts on the possibility of getting off the waitlist, based on previous experience? considering the time for I-20 and visa stuff to be reserved for other offers at hand. Thx in advance.
DJHEN

Anyone from the first quartile who hasn’t got a decision yet?

I haven't :/ 

[quote]Anyone from the first quartile who hasn’t got a decision yet? [/quote]<br><br>I haven't :/&nbsp;
normalguy

I was on the first quartile and got admitted last week
Good luck to u all!

I was on the first quartile and got admitted last week<br>Good luck to u all!<br>
RB07

I was on the first quartile too and was admitted earlier this week. Will be withdrawing my application today. Good luck to all! Do not lose hope yet. 

I was on the first quartile too and was admitted earlier this week. Will be withdrawing my application today. Good luck to all! Do not lose hope yet.&nbsp;
rskt

Any updates? Time is almost running out1f644

Any updates? Time is almost running out:face-with-rolling-eyes:
yuyujiang

same wondering? Any updates, please let us know, thanks a lot

same wondering? Any updates, please let us know, thanks a lot
rskt

Seems like all decisions are out. I decided to drop Berkeley.

Seems like all decisions are out. I decided to drop Berkeley.
lazyoverac...

I have recently withdrawn my acceptance, I hope that spot goes to one of you!

I have recently withdrawn my acceptance, I hope that spot goes to one of you!

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Berkeley, California 1292 Followers 594 Discussions

Other Related Content

Six California Law Schools to Hold Virtual LL.M. Info Sessions in October

News Oct 04, 2021

Exam Day

Blog In UC Berkeley LL.M. 2021-2022 on Mar 18, 2022

Hot Discussions