For 2010 entry, the UK universities will no longer issue a Visa Letter, to international students (from non-EEA countries), in support of their visa applications. The Universities will assign a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) to all students who have an Unconditional Offer.
A CAS is not an actual paper document but is a virtual document that will be recorded on the UKBA database. Each CAS has a unique reference number and contains information about the course of study for which it has been issued and the students personal details.

Any feed back on CAS ?