I would to know if there are some applicants who are aiming for TCD and who did receive an answer. How many weeks did you wait ?
I have applied since friday and I have already received an answer from UCD and Griffith College.
My first choice is TCD but UCD gave me an offer which will lapsed in less than two weeks.
If I don't get an answer from TCD before, what can I do ? Can I accept the offer and then change my mind ?
Thank you for your answer
[Edited by LSH on Mar 08, 2017]