QLTS OSCE

Can you please send me the invite of the same

Sent you the links via private message!

Hi there, I am also preparing to sit the OSCE - if the WhatsApp group is still active I would really appreciate the link! Thanks a lot!

[quote][quote][quote][quote]The group I mentioned above is for OSCE but I'm also in an MCT group (previously called Jan 2020 MCT but now for July 2020). Let me know if you'd like an invite! [/quote]

Can you please send me the invite of the same[/quote]

Sent you the links via private message![/quote] [/quote]<br><br>Hi there, I am also preparing to sit the OSCE - if the WhatsApp group is still active I would really appreciate the link! Thanks a lot!<br><br>
jwpetterch...

PM me your WhatsApp number. No link. Manual add only.

Sent you the links via private message!

Hi there, I am also preparing to sit the OSCE - if the WhatsApp group is still active I would really appreciate the link! Thanks a lot!

PM me your WhatsApp number. No link. Manual add only.<br><br><br><br>[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]The group I mentioned above is for OSCE but I'm also in an MCT group (previously called Jan 2020 MCT but now for July 2020). Let me know if you'd like an invite! [/quote]

Can you please send me the invite of the same[/quote]

Sent you the links via private message![/quote] [/quote]<br><br>Hi there, I am also preparing to sit the OSCE - if the WhatsApp group is still active I would really appreciate the link! Thanks a lot!<br><br> [/quote]
luisbrain

Please I also need to be added to the WhatsApp group

Please I also need to be added to the WhatsApp group

Reply to Post

Other Related Content

As UK Law Firms Enjoy the Boom Times, How Can You Become a Lawyer in the UK?

Article Aug 06, 2019

The Brexit vote has led to a surge in law firm revenue and hiring, driving up the popularity of UK law schools. But LL.M. programs typically do not qualify one to practice law in the UK. Here’s what you need to do to qualify

Hot Discussions