PHD Applicants 2018/2019

LegalLife
So although this is the LLM guide, why not create our own little space for PHD applicants?

Anyone applied, heard back, got rejected, got admitted etc?

Let's take this journey together.
So although this is the LLM guide, why not create our own little space for PHD applicants?

Anyone applied, heard back, got rejected, got admitted etc?

Let's take this journey together.
I am applying for PhDs also!

Are you a reapplicant legallife? I noticed that you were active in the equivalent thread for PhDs last year.

What is your field of expertise? :)

Are you a reapplicant legallife? I noticed that you were active in the equivalent thread for PhDs last year.

LegalLife

Hello, yes I am a reapplicant.

I was not able to enroll last year due to some personal reasons. Hopefully I can enroll this year if admitted.

Corporate law is my field.

And yours?
[quote]I am applying for PhDs also!

What is your field of expertise? :)[/quote]

I was not able to enroll last year due to some personal reasons. Hopefully I can enroll this year if admitted.

And yours?

And yours?

That's cool!

My field of expertise is EU law and I hope to embark on a PhD that is related to Brexit issues.

I hope they start interviewing soon because I'm getting impatient.
[quote][quote]I am applying for PhDs also!

And yours?[/quote]

That's cool!

My field of expertise is EU law and I hope to embark on a PhD that is related to Brexit issues.

And yours?

That's cool!

[quote][quote]I am applying for PhDs also!

And yours?[/quote]

That's cool!

LegalLife

And yours?

That's cool!

One thing I have learnt about the Faculty of Law is that they teach you patience. LOL. Just watch the space. We may even hear back in Feb or even March. Those guys are in a league of their own.
[quote][quote][quote]I am applying for PhDs also!

And yours?[/quote]

That's cool!

I hope they start interviewing soon because I'm getting impatient.[/quote]

One thing I have learnt about the Faculty of Law is that they teach you patience. LOL. Just watch the space. We may even hear back in Feb or even March. Those guys are in a league of their own.

Reply to Post

Hot Discussions