My decision deadline is tomorrow, but I am seriously contemplating passing for a variety of reasons, and just not going for a graduate degree this year. NYU is also technically on the table, but I can’t imagine accepting that owing to the cost and the state of NYC right now.

All this to say, should I decline, another offer may come out shortly. I’d imagine for now, all offers are out, but I’d be surprised if I was the only offer holder sitting on the offer and contemplating turning it down. If you think you had a competitive application, stay tuned.

For reference, I didn’t think I had a competitive application (top 5-10%, but abysmal undergrad grades and just 7 months of work experience), and was surprised to get the offer.

[Edited by brend_0 on Mar 27, 2020]