LSE PHD law 2022 applicants

Hi guys,

Thought i would get this forum up and running for PhD applicants to update each other on progress.

Hi guys,

Thought i would get this forum up and running for PhD applicants to update each other on progress.

Same PhD applicant here!

Same PhD applicant here!

Great!! 
When did you apply, if i may ask? 

Great!!&nbsp;<br>When did you apply, if i may ask?&nbsp;

Submitted my application on 24th December, stilling waiting for my ID number to come alomg

Submitted my application on 24th December, stilling waiting for my ID number to come alomg

Hi guys. Thank you for creating this thread. I applied on 8th December. Best of luck!

Hi guys. Thank you for creating this thread. I applied on 8th December. Best of luck!

Hi guys. Sent an email to stu.rec@mail.lse.ac.uk today as I was told they are prompt in responding to queries in comparison to GAO- its been about 10 weeks since I received my ID and was told that a much lengthier wait is expected for us PhD applicants. So i guess more waiting 

Hi guys. Sent an email to stu.rec@mail.lse.ac.uk today as I was told they are prompt in responding to queries in comparison to GAO- its been about 10 weeks since I received my ID and was told that a much lengthier wait is expected for us PhD applicants. So i guess more waiting&nbsp;<br>

so we should expect nothing until, say, march? :(

so we should expect nothing until, say, march? :(

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

London, United Kingdom 770 Followers 924 Discussions

Hot Discussions