LLM- Human Rights

I have offers from University of Essex, York, Middlesex, Queen Mary University of London, Strathclyde, Aberdeen…for LLM in Human Rights. Opinions please! It would be a big help since I have only a week to respond to York.
I have good reviews about University of Essex and York.?
I have offers from University of Essex, York, Middlesex, Queen Mary University of London, Strathclyde, Aberdeen…for LLM in Human Rights. Opinions please! It would be a big help since I have only a week to respond to York.
I have good reviews about University of Essex and York.?
Hello! I am in the same situation as you! I have been admitted to Essex, LSE, Graduate Institute (Geneva) and Queen Mary. Which LLM programmes in Human Rights Law do you recommend?
I have also heard that Venice (Global Campus of Human Rights) and NUI Galway are quite good. I am strongly considering these two as well, so any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you :)
Hello! I am in the same situation as you! I have been admitted to Essex, LSE, Graduate Institute (Geneva) and Queen Mary. Which LLM programmes in Human Rights Law do you recommend?
I have also heard that Venice (Global Campus of Human Rights) and NUI Galway are quite good. I am strongly considering these two as well, so any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you :)

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Colchester, United Kingdom 94 Followers 178 Discussions
York, United Kingdom 12 Followers 5 Discussions
York, United Kingdom 11 Followers 13 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 11 Followers 3 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 730 Followers 778 Discussions
Glasgow, United Kingdom 74 Followers 94 Discussions
Aberdeen, United Kingdom 125 Followers 234 Discussions

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists