IELTS writing LSE

Hi!

Does anyone have any experience with the situation where you have all the expected IELTS scores except writing? I have 6.5 in writing but need a 7.

- Is it easy to reach a 7 in writing?
- Is TOEFL easier than IELTS?
- Will LSE be lenient if I am not able to increase my score?

Thank you for your help!

Hi!

Does anyone have any experience with the situation where you have all the expected IELTS scores except writing? I have 6.5 in writing but need a 7.

- Is it easy to reach a 7 in writing?
- Is TOEFL easier than IELTS?
- Will LSE be lenient if I am not able to increase my score?

Thank you for your help!

Same situation here... I really do not understand IELTS criteria when grading the writing subtest. I got an overall mark of 8 but only 6.5 in the writing section (not many people get 7 or above in writing)... Has anyone been accepted to LSE despite scoring below 7 in the writing section? I understand they can waive the writing subscore if you have a very good overall score, but not sure though.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Same situation here... I really do not understand IELTS criteria when grading the writing subtest. I got an overall mark of 8 but only 6.5 in the writing section (not many people get 7 or above in writing)... Has anyone been accepted to LSE despite scoring below 7 in the writing section? I understand they can waive the writing subscore if you have a very good overall score, but not sure though.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

London, United Kingdom 701 Followers 892 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2020 - Law Schools in the UK & Ireland

News Sep 30, 2019

Coursework structure

Blog In LSE LL.M. 2019-2020 on Dec 26, 2019

Hot Discussions