IELTS writing LSE

Hi!

Does anyone have any experience with the situation where you have all the expected IELTS scores except writing? I have 6.5 in writing but need a 7.

- Is it easy to reach a 7 in writing?
- Is TOEFL easier than IELTS?
- Will LSE be lenient if I am not able to increase my score?

Thank you for your help!
Hi!

Does anyone have any experience with the situation where you have all the expected IELTS scores except writing? I have 6.5 in writing but need a 7.

- Is it easy to reach a 7 in writing?
- Is TOEFL easier than IELTS?
- Will LSE be lenient if I am not able to increase my score?

Thank you for your help!
Same situation here... I really do not understand IELTS criteria when grading the writing subtest. I got an overall mark of 8 but only 6.5 in the writing section (not many people get 7 or above in writing)... Has anyone been accepted to LSE despite scoring below 7 in the writing section? I understand they can waive the writing subscore if you have a very good overall score, but not sure though.

Thanks in advance for any comments.
Same situation here... I really do not understand IELTS criteria when grading the writing subtest. I got an overall mark of 8 but only 6.5 in the writing section (not many people get 7 or above in writing)... Has anyone been accepted to LSE despite scoring below 7 in the writing section? I understand they can waive the writing subscore if you have a very good overall score, but not sure though.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

London, United Kingdom 581 Followers 857 Discussions