Hi all,

I have completed my law studies in a civil law country and want to qualify as a solicitor in the UK. I know that I will have to do the GDL, then the LPC before I can start a training contract at a firm. However the GDL is tailored for people who have no prior knowledge of law and I have plenty of knowledge as well as work experience. My question is does a shorter version of the GDL exist, or a version tailored for people who have studied law abroad (in a non-common law country though)?