Anyone else not heard anything after applying to UCL and University of Kent?

walemeoh

I applied to UCL and the University of Kent. I have only received acknowledgements of my applications but have since heard nothing from these schools.

Please is this normal?

I applied to UCL and the University of Kent. I have only received acknowledgements of my applications but have since heard nothing from these schools.

Please is this normal?
ikaren

Hey, there!
I applied to UCL at the end of March and received confirmation of my letters of reference beginning of April. In their last e-mail they mentioned I would receive a definite reply by 7th June. So I take it today must be the final day of waiting. No idea, if this is normal, but usually lots of people apply in the last moment and they're a bit slow with the communication.
Good luck!

Hey, there!
I applied to UCL at the end of March and received confirmation of my letters of reference beginning of April. In their last e-mail they mentioned I would receive a definite reply by 7th June. So I take it today must be the final day of waiting. No idea, if this is normal, but usually lots of people apply in the last moment and they're a bit slow with the communication.
Good luck!

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

London, United Kingdom 555 Followers 891 Discussions
Canterbury, United Kingdom 136 Followers 109 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2021 - Law Schools in the UK & Ireland

News Nov 23, 2020

Hot Discussions