Anyone accepted on MSC Criminology & Criminal Justice

Hello,

I'm thinking about applying for the above course next year and I am interested in hearing about the background/experience of successful applicants. Did you have extensive work experience in this field before applying? If so, what kind? I have interned/worked for organisations/NGOs which deal with human rights (including criminal justice issues). I am currently involved in human trafficking research/advocacy and domestic violence projects. In terms of my academic profile I graduated with a 2.1 (68.5% average in final year - though lower 2.1 average in my 2nd year). What do you think of my chances? I haven't got any publications or criminology related papers so I also wanted to know what kind of writing samples are required.
So many questions (!), but I would appreciate any help.

Many thanks in advance!!

Hello,

I'm thinking about applying for the above course next year and I am interested in hearing about the background/experience of successful applicants. Did you have extensive work experience in this field before applying? If so, what kind? I have interned/worked for organisations/NGOs which deal with human rights (including criminal justice issues). I am currently involved in human trafficking research/advocacy and domestic violence projects. In terms of my academic profile I graduated with a 2.1 (68.5% average in final year - though lower 2.1 average in my 2nd year). What do you think of my chances? I haven't got any publications or criminology related papers so I also wanted to know what kind of writing samples are required.
So many questions (!), but I would appreciate any help.

Many thanks in advance!!

Hi, just wondering if you ended up applying/getting accepted? And if so, what writing samples you submitted

Hi, just wondering if you ended up applying/getting accepted? And if so, what writing samples you submitted

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Oxford, United Kingdom 768 Followers 798 Discussions

Other Related Content

Summer Law Programs 2020: Legal English & US Law

News Feb 13, 2020

Hot Discussions