Accepting unconditional offer

Hi everybody,

I have recently received an unconditional offer from TCD, including a deadline till 20 March to accept it.

Even though I am quite happy about the increadibly swift response from TCD, I am now a little snowed under, as I do not already have my funding in place. I expected TCD to take a little longer upon giving notice about the outcome of the application and by now, I do not know whether or not I will receive the scholarship I have applied for.

However, long story short, if I accept the offer now and fail in securing funding, can I still withdraw from my acceptance?

I understand that this is a rather common practice in the UK, but I would be very pleased if someone could give me some advise on how this is dealt with in Ireland.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi everybody,

I have recently received an unconditional offer from TCD, including a deadline till 20 March to accept it.

Even though I am quite happy about the increadibly swift response from TCD, I am now a little snowed under, as I do not already have my funding in place. I expected TCD to take a little longer upon giving notice about the outcome of the application and by now, I do not know whether or not I will receive the scholarship I have applied for.

However, long story short, if I accept the offer now and fail in securing funding, can I still withdraw from my acceptance?

I understand that this is a rather common practice in the UK, but I would be very pleased if someone could give me some advise on how this is dealt with in Ireland.

Thanks a lot in advance.
LLM@2019

Hi,
First, Congrats!
You can ask your query directly to the (AR) academic registry office(TCD), & I think your unconditional offer has terms and conditions mentioned when you can withdraw the application.

Hi,
First, Congrats!
You can ask your query directly to the (AR) academic registry office(TCD), & I think your unconditional offer has terms and conditions mentioned when you can withdraw the application.

Hi everybody,

Even though I am quite happy about the increadibly swift response from TCD, .

Hey, could you tell me how long took TCD to revert to you? I need their answer to give mine to another university...

[quote]Hi everybody,

Even though I am quite happy about the increadibly swift response from TCD, .[/quote]

Hey, could you tell me how long took TCD to revert to you? I need their answer to give mine to another university...

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Dublin, Ireland 109 Followers 80 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2021 - Law Schools in the UK & Ireland

News Nov 23, 2020