UCLA dean's tuition fellowship scholarship chances

Sasha99

Hi everyone. Ive been admitted but ucla didn't offer me scholarship. so i wonder if i can send them an email to apply for the scholarship. anyone tried this before?

[Edited by Sasha99 on Mar 14, 2022]

Hi everyone. Ive been admitted but ucla didn't offer me scholarship. so i wonder if i can send them an email to apply for the scholarship. anyone tried this before?
Iumule9

Hi Sasha, I believe they automatically consider applicants for scholarships. Scholarship offers come via email at the same time as the admissions decision. 

Hi Sasha, I believe they automatically consider applicants for scholarships. Scholarship offers come via email at the same time as the admissions decision. 
Sasha99

Hi! Thank you for your reply! Yes I am aware that. im just not resigned to this fact. 1f625 but it doesnt hurt to try anyway lol

[quote]Hi Sasha, I believe they automatically consider applicants for scholarships. Scholarship offers come via email at the same time as the admissions decision.&nbsp; [/quote]<br>Hi! Thank you for your reply! Yes I am aware that. im just not resigned to this fact.&nbsp;:relieved:&nbsp;but it doesnt hurt to try anyway lol

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Los Angeles, California 759 Followers 352 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Scholarships: US Law Schools Open the Spending Taps

Article Mar 11, 2020

Far more scholarship dollars are flowing to star LL.M. students who have a strong academic and professional track record