University of Glasgow LL.M 2020-2021

FVQ.LLM
Hello everyone. I am starting this discussion for the applicants to the 2020 LL.M programmes at the University of Glasgow. Best luck to all!
Hello everyone. I am starting this discussion for the applicants to the 2020 LL.M programmes at the University of Glasgow. Best luck to all!
KiraS
I applied at the end of November, but haven't received an answer yet.
Do you have any news? :)
RKS2020
I applied during the last week of October and received an unconditional offer on 8th November. It was my first offer. :)
I applied during the last week of October and received an unconditional offer on 8th November. It was my first offer. :)
FVQ.LLM

They usually take two or three weeks to respond. Hope you'll get a admission offer!
[quote]I applied at the end of November, but haven't received an answer yet.
Do you have any news? :) [/quote]

They usually take two or three weeks to respond. Hope you'll get a admission offer!
FVQ.LLM

Congrats on the admission offer! Which programme did you apply to?
[quote]I applied during the last week of October and received an unconditional offer on 8th November. It was my first offer. :)[/quote]

RKS2020

Thank you! I applied for the LLM in Intellectual Property & the Digital Economy programme.
[quote][quote]I applied during the last week of October and received an unconditional offer on 8th November. It was my first offer. :)[/quote]

Congrats on the admission offer! Which programme did you apply to?[/quote]

Thank you! I applied for the LLM in Intellectual Property & the Digital Economy programme.
KiraS

I received an offer today! I applied for International Law.
[quote][quote]I applied at the end of November, but haven't received an answer yet.

They usually take two or three weeks to respond. Hope you'll get a admission offer![/quote]

Mini96
How is University of glasgow for International commercial law?
FVQ.LLM

Congratulations!
[quote][quote][quote]I applied at the end of November, but haven't received an answer yet.

They usually take two or three weeks to respond. Hope you'll get a admission offer![/quote]

I received an offer today! I applied for International Law.[/quote]

Congratulations!
FVQ.LLM

You should take a look at the faculty, the events, organizations linked to the University, and the alumni. That way you'll get a broader perspective on the programme and what the University has to offer.

[Edited by FVQ.LLM on Jan 13, 2020]

[quote]How is University of glasgow for International commercial law? [/quote]

You should take a look at the faculty, the events, organizations linked to the University, and the alumni. That way you'll get a broader perspective on the programme and what the University has to offer.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Glasgow, United Kingdom 156 Followers 123 Discussions

Hot Discussions