Hi, I hold LLB in law but not JD and lawyer license, and want to teach Law at university after LLM and JSD
but many US law school professors seem to hold JD degree and many law practices

Would it be possible to be professor in law without JD and lawyer practices, with only State bar license? I have research interest in international law

Many discussions are welcomed!