Anyone Admitted to UvA, for International Tax Law (Advanced) ???

Ambuja
Hello everyone, I Am Ambuja from India.I have been admitted to Advanced LL.M. in International Tax at the University of Amsterdam. Is anyone coming for the same programme/University?please do reply.

Thanks!
delete
Hello everyone, I Am Ambuja from India.I have been admitted to Advanced LL.M. in International Tax at the University of Amsterdam. Is anyone coming for the same programme/University?please do reply.

Thanks!
delete
TanOu
Hi!Ambuja!I am a forth-grade student from China. I am very interested in international tax law and hope to study in Uva or Leiden. I learned that Uva preferred students who already had work experiences. However this is my weakness . So could you tell me which program you enrolled and the backgrounds of those enrolled students? Thanks a lot!
Hi!Ambuja!I am a forth-grade student from China. I am very interested in international tax law and hope to study in Uva or Leiden. I learned that Uva preferred students who already had work experiences. However this is my weakness . So could you tell me which program you enrolled and the backgrounds of those enrolled students? Thanks a lot!

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Amsterdam, Netherlands 262 Followers 142 Discussions

Related Articles

Tax Law and an International Perspective: Tax LL.M.s in Europe

By Emily Cataneo on Apr 20, 2016

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists