University of Helsinki - Faculty of Law, Someone please help.

dnmf
I have certain question in relation to the degree that is offered by University of Helsinki. It says "Master's in International Business Law and Public International Law (MICL)"
I may not be very much aware about what i am going to ask but is it equivalent to the LLM? If not then what is the difference between MICL and LLM?
I have certain question in relation to the degree that is offered by University of Helsinki. It says "Master's in International Business Law and Public International Law (MICL)"
I may not be very much aware about what i am going to ask but is it equivalent to the LLM? If not then what is the difference between MICL and LLM?

I don't think Helsinki know this themselves to be honest, as their email address includes llm-info@helsinki.fi and although I got a place with the programme I don't know either. You could email them and ask but I think the MICL is just the name of the programme and not the type of degree.
<blockquote>I have certain question in relation to the degree that is offered by University of Helsinki. It says "Master's in International Business Law and Public International Law (MICL)"

</blockquote>

I don't think Helsinki know this themselves to be honest, as their email address includes llm-info@helsinki.fi and although I got a place with the programme I don't know either. You could email them and ask but I think the MICL is just the name of the programme and not the type of degree.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Helsinki, Finland 68 Followers 23 Discussions