MIDS 2020-2021

MRB2020
Hi guys,

Anyone else applying to MIDS this year? Has your application status changed already?

Best of luck to all of you!
Hi guys,

Anyone else applying to MIDS this year? Has your application status changed already?

Best of luck to all of you!
wow LLM
No.its still the same.
No.its still the same.
llmcurious
Is there an interview for selected candidates? Or do we just apply and decisions are made solely on the submitted materials?
Is there an interview for selected candidates? Or do we just apply and decisions are made solely on the submitted materials?
asp811
Hey! Did anybody receive an admit from MIDS?
Hey! Did anybody receive an admit from MIDS?
wow LLM
no..nothing as of now
no..nothing as of now
wow LLM
how do we check the application status??
how do we check the application status??
vmaarn
I just received an email stating that I've been placed on a reserve list which consists of applications which will be reconsidered in April. Anyone else received a similar email or an admission offer?
I just received an email stating that I've been placed on a reserve list which consists of applications which will be reconsidered in April. Anyone else received a similar email or an admission offer?
llmcurious
Yes I was accepted! It was in my spam folder! I’m so surprised and happy!!

[Edited by llmcurious on Feb 13, 2020]

Thank you! I just took a quick look into my spam folder and I found an admittance as well :)
[quote]Yes I was accepted! It was in my spam folder! I’m so surprised and happy!![/quote]

Thank you! I just took a quick look into my spam folder and I found an admittance as well :)
MRB2020

Same here. Congratulations to those who were admitted! Would you guys mind telling us the deadline they gave you to accept offers?
[quote]I just received an email stating that I've been placed on a reserve list which consists of applications which will be reconsidered in April. Anyone else received a similar email or an admission offer?[/quote]

Same here. Congratulations to those who were admitted! Would you guys mind telling us the deadline they gave you to accept offers?

Yes, 6th of March and I will probably decline within the next few days, so a new space should be available soon. :)
[quote][quote]I just received an email stating that I've been placed on a reserve list which consists of applications which will be reconsidered in April. Anyone else received a similar email or an admission offer?[/quote]

Same here. Congratulations to those who were admitted! Would you guys mind telling us the deadline they gave you to accept offers?[/quote]

Yes, 6th of March and I will probably decline within the next few days, so a new space should be available soon. :)

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Hot Discussions