LLM: MIDS, Geneva

DP92
Hi, anyone applying for the International Arbitration program offered by MIDS for the year 2018-19?
Hi, anyone applying for the International Arbitration program offered by MIDS for the year 2018-19?
I am also applying. Seems very competitive
I am also applying. Seems very competitive
Hi!! Has anyone submitted their Application? If yes, did you get their acknowledgement after submitting the supporting documents?

Thanks
Hi!! Has anyone submitted their Application? If yes, did you get their acknowledgement after submitting the supporting documents?

Thanks
nicolas93
Hello guys. Do we also send the reference letters with our application material or the professors have to send them themselves? Thank you!
Hello guys. Do we also send the reference letters with our application material or the professors have to send them themselves? Thank you!
DP92
I think we can upload it directly. not sure though. However i dont see any mechanism whereby a professor could upload their LoR so i think its safe to assume that we can upload it ourselves. Thats what i am going to do atleast.
I think we can upload it directly. not sure though. However i dont see any mechanism whereby a professor could upload their LoR so i think its safe to assume that we can upload it ourselves. Thats what i am going to do atleast.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools