LLM at Institute of Law and Finance, Frankfurt

I was planning to apply for the LLM Finance course at ILF for the next academic year (2020 - 2021). I had a look at their website and was pretty impressed with the courses and the internship placements. I wanted to get an opinion from someone who has studied at the institute/knows more about it. Can someone please give me some more details regarding the institute, particularly with respect to faculty and teaching, courses, internships and placements, etc?
I was planning to apply for the LLM Finance course at ILF for the next academic year (2020 - 2021). I had a look at their website and was pretty impressed with the courses and the internship placements. I wanted to get an opinion from someone who has studied at the institute/knows more about it. Can someone please give me some more details regarding the institute, particularly with respect to faculty and teaching, courses, internships and placements, etc?

Hi, I also applied to the LLM Finance at ILF. I already received offers from UK uni, which are better ranked than the ILF program on the paper. However, the range and interdisciplinary of the courses are indeed impressive, without even mentioning the internship.

The choice is very difficult. If someone may be kind enough to provide pros and cons, that would be very helpful.
[quote]I was planning to apply for the LLM Finance course at ILF for the next academic year (2020 - 2021). I had a look at their website and was pretty impressed with the courses and the internship placements. I wanted to get an opinion from someone who has studied at the institute/knows more about it. Can someone please give me some more details regarding the institute, particularly with respect to faculty and teaching, courses, internships and placements, etc?[/quote]

Hi, I also applied to the LLM Finance at ILF. I already received offers from UK uni, which are better ranked than the ILF program on the paper. However, the range and interdisciplinary of the courses are indeed impressive, without even mentioning the internship.

The choice is very difficult. If someone may be kind enough to provide pros and cons, that would be very helpful.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Frankfurt am Main, Germany 162 Followers 99 Discussions