LL.M. in Transnational Crime and Justice UNICRI, 2020/2021

RafDM

Hi everyone! I am a law graduate from Italy, I was looking for more information about the LLM at UNICRI, I was recently admitted to the 2020/2021 batch. I was wondering if someone who has already had this experience could give me their feedback. Especially if the master helped you career-wise. Thanks :)

Hi everyone! I am a law graduate from Italy, I was looking for more information about the LLM at UNICRI, I was recently admitted to the 2020/2021 batch. I was wondering if someone who has already had this experience could give me their feedback. Especially if the master helped you career-wise. Thanks :)

I don't have experience to share, but I was also accepted for 2020/2021 as well :)
Perhaps I'll meet you there!

I don't have experience to share, but I was also accepted for 2020/2021 as well :)<br>Perhaps I'll meet you there!

Also accepted for next year :) just wish we were given more information before we have to decide

Also accepted for next year :) just wish we were given more information before we have to decide
RafDM

Me too, there aren't a lot of informations online! Perhaps we can create a Facebook group or something? At least we can keep in touch and share new informations if we manage to have some :)

[quote]Also accepted for next year :) just wish we were given more information before we have to decide [/quote]<br><br>Me too, there aren't a lot of informations online! Perhaps we can create a Facebook group or something? At least we can keep in touch and share new informations if we manage to have some :)
Varun Vm

Hello everyone, congratulations to all. I have also received an offer and I have accepted it.  I haven't directly communicated with any alumni. But in the Facebook wall posts, I have read many alumni mentioning as "best experience" and "best LLM in international criminal law". As RafDM suggested, let's create a WhatsApp group or Facebook group and help ourselves. I have created one, kindly join the group. 

facebook.com/groups/1046118039175119

[Edited by Varun Vm on Sep 17, 2020]

Hello everyone, congratulations to all. I have also received an offer and I have accepted it.&nbsp; I haven't directly communicated with any alumni. But in the Facebook wall posts, I have read many alumni mentioning as "best experience" and "best LLM in international criminal law". As RafDM suggested, let's create a WhatsApp group or Facebook group and help ourselves. I have created one, kindly join the group.&nbsp;
<div>
</div><div>facebook.com/groups/1046118039175119
</div><div>
</div><div><br></div>

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Other Related Content