Leiden or Queen Mary

Hello everyone!

I have been acceptted to Law and Finance LLM at Leiden and General LLM program at QMUL. My main goal of pursuing an LLM is to find a decent job afterwards in London or Amsterdam. (preferably London). Which school do you recommend? Would you make any comments on living expenses for both schools (considering that I am not coming from a rich household), job opportunities, their prestiges, and the programs overall?

Thanks in advance

Hello everyone!

I have been acceptted to Law and Finance LLM at Leiden and General LLM program at QMUL. My main goal of pursuing an LLM is to find a decent job afterwards in London or Amsterdam. (preferably London). Which school do you recommend? Would you make any comments on living expenses for both schools (considering that I am not coming from a rich household), job opportunities, their prestiges, and the programs overall?

Thanks in advance
saketh

I also got into Leiden and QMUL for LL.M. in Arbitration. I am wondering which is best and how do I navigate through it? 

I also got into Leiden and QMUL for LL.M. in Arbitration. I am wondering which is best and how do I navigate through it? 

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Leiden, Netherlands 628 Followers 521 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 891 Followers 881 Discussions

Other Related Content

Twelve Law Schools to Hold a Virtual LL.M. Application Event

News Feb 15, 2022

Hot Discussions