Job opportunity after LLM Internaltional Business Law of Assas

Cotton
I just realized that LLM international business law of Assas is not recognized as the master degree.

I do wonder if it is still possible to find a job at any international law firms in Paris after finishing this course.

I hold a bachelor's degree in law in Thailand, having practiced at an international law firm in Bangkok for 5 years. I'm focusing on Corporate, M&A, Banking&Finance and Capital Market. And, I'm willing to study French.

Thank you,
I just realized that LLM international business law of Assas is not recognized as the master degree.

I do wonder if it is still possible to find a job at any international law firms in Paris after finishing this course.

I hold a bachelor's degree in law in Thailand, having practiced at an international law firm in Bangkok for 5 years. I'm focusing on Corporate, M&A, Banking&Finance and Capital Market. And, I'm willing to study French.

Thank you,
chicken so...
A job doing what? An LLM will not enable you to practice law in France. For a job where you're not actually practicing law, you'll need language skills, and it's not possible to skill up to a level of fluency during just one year when you're also studying full-time.

If anything you might take a year or two of cultural / language immersion before the LLM, which would help. But FYI an LLM isn't exactly a great enabler of international mobility - in fact I would say that most grads end up going back to their home countries after they graduate.
A job doing what? An LLM will not enable you to practice law in France. For a job where you're not actually practicing law, you'll need language skills, and it's not possible to skill up to a level of fluency during just one year when you're also studying full-time.

If anything you might take a year or two of cultural / language immersion before the LLM, which would help. But FYI an LLM isn't exactly a great enabler of international mobility - in fact I would say that most grads end up going back to their home countries after they graduate.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Paris, France 98 Followers 22 Discussions

Hot Discussions