Entrance Exam Tax Law Maastricht University

Hello everybody!

By means of introduction my name is Angelika coming from Athens, Greece and I am currently searching my options on several Dutch Universities to pursue an LL.M in Tax, Business and Corporate related programs.

Recently I have applied to Maastricht university and was subsequently asked to pass an entrance exam. Has anyone ever taken subject exam? If yes, could please advise me on suggested literature and tips (if any)?

thank you in advance .
Hello everybody!

By means of introduction my name is Angelika coming from Athens, Greece and I am currently searching my options on several Dutch Universities to pursue an LL.M in Tax, Business and Corporate related programs.

Recently I have applied to Maastricht university and was subsequently asked to pass an entrance exam. Has anyone ever taken subject exam? If yes, could please advise me on suggested literature and tips (if any)?

thank you in advance .
Hey. I'll be applying for the International tax program in Maastricht University next year.

If you've read their admissions page it says that entrance exam might be exempted if you had sufficient tax courses in your bachelors. Did you have them? Myself I'm very curious about this fact as I've studied Taxation law and corporate tax for 2 semesters during my bachelor's. Shot them a mail recently enquiring about the same.
Hey. I'll be applying for the International tax program in Maastricht University next year.

If you've read their admissions page it says that entrance exam might be exempted if you had sufficient tax courses in your bachelors. Did you have them? Myself I'm very curious about this fact as I've studied Taxation law and corporate tax for 2 semesters during my bachelor's. Shot them a mail recently enquiring about the same.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Full Profile
Maastricht, Netherlands 188 Followers 175 Discussions

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists