EMLE 2020-2021

Hi all,

I start this thread so everyone who applied for the EMLE program for admission in the academic year 2020-2021 has the space for discussion.

I also wonder about the acceptance rate of this program, in the LLM guide static (on Hamburg page) it had appx. 600 applicants but accepted 105 students. On the other site (Wiki), it stated that the EMLE acceptance rate is only as low as 10 per cent.
However, from the 2018-2019 discussion thread, it seemed like the program accepted over 300 students in that particular year alone.

Can anyone confirm the acceptance rate of this program in general? so that I can figure out my chance. Thank you
Hi all,

I start this thread so everyone who applied for the EMLE program for admission in the academic year 2020-2021 has the space for discussion.

I also wonder about the acceptance rate of this program, in the LLM guide static (on Hamburg page) it had appx. 600 applicants but accepted 105 students. On the other site (Wiki), it stated that the EMLE acceptance rate is only as low as 10 per cent.
However, from the 2018-2019 discussion thread, it seemed like the program accepted over 300 students in that particular year alone.

Can anyone confirm the acceptance rate of this program in general? so that I can figure out my chance. Thank you
Hi,

I have also applied to the EMLE program for the academic year 2020-21. I am not sure about the acceptance rates of the program as has been rightly pointed out by you. I wouldn't believe Wiki though. Do you have any idea as to how many students receive the erasmus scholarship?
Hi,

I have also applied to the EMLE program for the academic year 2020-21. I am not sure about the acceptance rates of the program as has been rightly pointed out by you. I wouldn't believe Wiki though. Do you have any idea as to how many students receive the erasmus scholarship?
Hi,

Hi Gautam,

From the discussion thread in previous years, seem like the programme will nominate around 30-40 students to the scholarship and partial waiver. Understand that the number of full schoolarships each year are relatively low (10?) but they are quite generous on partial waiver thought.
[quote]Hi,

I have also applied to the EMLE program for the academic year 2020-21. I am not sure about the acceptance rates of the program as has been rightly pointed out by you. I wouldn't believe Wiki though. Do you have any idea as to how many students receive the erasmus scholarship? [/quote]

Hi Gautam,

From the discussion thread in previous years, seem like the programme will nominate around 30-40 students to the scholarship and partial waiver. Understand that the number of full schoolarships each year are relatively low (10?) but they are quite generous on partial waiver thought.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Rotterdam, Netherlands 12 Followers 30 Discussions

Hot Discussions