Application 21/22 Edinburgh

Hey there,

I was wondering if there are any other applicants waiting for a decision on their application for the 21/22 term at the University of Edinburgh.
How long did it take until you got an offer?

Thanks for your help.

Hey there,

I was wondering if there are any other applicants waiting for a decision on their application for the 21/22 term at the University of Edinburgh.
How long did it take until you got an offer?

Thanks for your help.

I am also waiting for a decision! I wasn't admitted in the first round but they told me they're still considering my application for the second round. I applied for the LLM in Law, but different programs have different deadlines. However, final decisions shall be in March.

I am also waiting for a decision! I wasn't admitted in the first round but they told me they're still considering my application for the second round. I applied for the LLM in Law, but different programs have different deadlines. However, final decisions shall be in March.
zicsadi

I had applied on 1st December and received UC offer on 27th January.

Congratulations!!!! Which programme?

[quote]I had applied&nbsp;on 1st December and received UC offer on 27th January. [/quote]<br><br>Congratulations!!!! Which programme?
zicsadi

Congratulations!!!! Which programme?

Thanks 1f642 Global Environment and Climate Change Law

[Edited by zicsadi on Feb 12, 2021]

[quote][quote]I had applied&nbsp;on 1st December and received UC offer on 27th January. [/quote]<br><br>Congratulations!!!! Which programme? [/quote]<br><br>Thanks :slightly-smiling-face:&nbsp;Global Environment and Climate Change Law

I got the offer on the 8th of this month. They are rolling out offers by way of dedicated rounds. 

I got the offer on the 8th of this month. They are rolling out offers by way of dedicated rounds.&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Edinburgh, United Kingdom 419 Followers 487 Discussions

Other Related Content

A Consortium of Law Schools to Hold a Virtual LL.M. Fair in April

News Mar 24, 2021