NY Bole determination

cec-loi
Hi everyone,

I am waiting for the BOLE to give me its answer on my foreign evaluation for the July 2018 exam.
I had to send additionnal documents so the deadline started on October 26th for me...
Do you guys know how long does it take to get news from them ? They say it can take up to six months... do you know if they often reach that deadline, or do they manage to give everyone an answer on time ?

Thanks for your help !
Hi everyone,

I am waiting for the BOLE to give me its answer on my foreign evaluation for the July 2018 exam.
I had to send additionnal documents so the deadline started on October 26th for me...
Do you guys know how long does it take to get news from them ? They say it can take up to six months... do you know if they often reach that deadline, or do they manage to give everyone an answer on time ?

Thanks for your help !
ldncdn
I sat the July 2017 NY bar and passed. My document packet to BOLE was complete on 4/28/2017 and I received an email approving my eligibility to take the July bar on 05/16/2017. However I have an English common law LLB and did not require LLM credits to be eligible, which made the process quicker.
I sat the July 2017 NY bar and passed. My document packet to BOLE was complete on 4/28/2017 and I received an email approving my eligibility to take the July bar on 05/16/2017. However I have an English common law LLB and did not require LLM credits to be eligible, which made the process quicker.

Reply to Post

Related Articles

In-Depth: The American Bar Exam

By B. Xu on Jan 07, 2017

Using the LL.M. to Take the American Bar Exam

By Emily Cataneo on Sep 19, 2016

US Bar Exam FAQ

By Ilona Stanley on May 01, 2009

More Articles