WIPO Scholarship - Masters in Law in Intellectual Property - QUT

rm1993
I wish to apply for WIPO Scholarship for the course Masters in Law Intellectual Property jointly offered by WIPO & Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane.
On WIPO Website there is no information regarding details to apply for its scholarship. Can someone please suggest me a way to contact WIPO for the scholarship.
I wish to apply for WIPO Scholarship for the course Masters in Law Intellectual Property jointly offered by WIPO & Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane.
On WIPO Website there is no information regarding details to apply for its scholarship. Can someone please suggest me a way to contact WIPO for the scholarship.
[quote]I wish to apply for WIPO Scholarship for the course Masters in Law Intellectual Property jointly offered by WIPO & Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane.
On WIPO Website there is no information regarding details to apply for its scholarship. Can someone please suggest me a way to contact WIPO for the scholarship.[/quote]

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Turin, Italy 77 Followers 29 Discussions
Brisbane, Australia 8 Followers 11 Discussions

Related Articles

How to Apply For An LL.M. Scholarship

By B. Xu on Apr 04, 2018

More Articles