I am an Indian law graduate, considering HKU for my further studies in Law (LLM).
I was wondering if foreign nationals studying in Hong Kong are given an opportunity to work/intern while studying. If not, then how difficult is it for a foreign national to get a work permit post study? Also, do companies/law firms/ educational institutes/ research institutes recruit foreign students?