UofT (Toronto) LLM Applicants 2020/21

doltina
Hi guys,

I completed my application for the coursework-only LLM (no concentration) yesterday, and just got updated to "under review"!

How is everyone's application process going?

Also, does anyone know if there will be rolling admissions this year as well? It seems like they will send offers in late April only, which is really late considering that most schools send offers way earlier and may have an earlier deadline for acceptance and payment of the deposit. Do you guys have a strategy regarding this issue?

[Edited by doltina on Dec 02, 2019]

Hi guys,

I completed my application for the coursework-only LLM (no concentration) yesterday, and just got updated to "under review"!

Also, does anyone know if there will be rolling admissions this year as well? It seems like they will send offers in late April only, which is really late considering that most schools send offers way earlier and may have an earlier deadline for acceptance and payment of the deposit. Do you guys have a strategy regarding this issue?
mhdjrld
Hi guys,

Hi there!

Good to hear that your application status has been updated to under review. I am yet to finish my SOP(numerous drafts and something just doesn’t click. But then I may not be the only one who goes through this.) Coming to your query pertaining to rolling admissions, the website clearly states that ‘applications are no longer considered on a rolling basis. All admission decisions will be sent during the last two weeks of April.’

All the Best
[quote]Hi guys,

Also, does anyone know if there will be rolling admissions this year as well? It seems like they will send offers in late April only, which is really late considering that most schools send offers way earlier and may have an earlier deadline for acceptance and payment of the deposit. Do you guys have a strategy regarding this issue?[/quote]

Hi there!

Good to hear that your application status has been updated to under review. I am yet to finish my SOP(numerous drafts and something just doesn’t click. But then I may not be the only one who goes through this.) Coming to your query pertaining to rolling admissions, the website clearly states that ‘applications are no longer considered on a rolling basis. All admission decisions will be sent during the last two weeks of April.’

All the Best
doltina
Hi guys,

Hi there!

All the Best

Hi!

Ah yes the SOP. It took me a few months to finally feel satisfied with mine. Considering that they will send out offers only in late April though (which is what I thought, I was just hoping they would send out a few before then since acceptation deadlines for other schools are much earlier), I would say that there is no rush!

Good luck with the rest of your application
[quote][quote]Hi guys,

Also, does anyone know if there will be rolling admissions this year as well? It seems like they will send offers in late April only, which is really late considering that most schools send offers way earlier and may have an earlier deadline for acceptance and payment of the deposit. Do you guys have a strategy regarding this issue?[/quote]

Hi there!

All the Best[/quote]

Hi!

Ah yes the SOP. It took me a few months to finally feel satisfied with mine. Considering that they will send out offers only in late April though (which is what I thought, I was just hoping they would send out a few before then since acceptation deadlines for other schools are much earlier), I would say that there is no rush!

Good luck with the rest of your application

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Toronto, Canada 195 Followers 129 Discussions