Center for International Legal Studies (CILS)
Programs at CILS
- Tuition based on 21 credits
- Program comprises (3) two-week sessions taught in Warsaw and Budapest plus one distance-learning course
- Sessions may be completed in up to three years
- Program offered as cooperation between Lazarski University (Warsaw), Eötvös Lorand University (Budapest) and Boston University
- LL.M. degree awarded by Lazarski University
Related LLM News
LLM GUIDE Launches New "Top 10 Lists" Feature
Mar 07, 2017
Energy Law LL.M.s: A Closer Look
By B. Xu on May 08, 2017
With global energy consumption going up, LL.M. programs specializing in Energy Law can give lawyers a step up in navigating the complex and ever-evolving industry.
Brexit Could Shake Up LL.M. Programs
By Emily Cataneo on Nov 29, 2016
Officials at LL.M. programs in the UK and Europe say that Brexit could affect enrollment, research funding, curriculum and more.
How to Pay for Your LL.M.
By Vanessa Ellingham on Oct 31, 2016
Scholarships, savings, loans and employer sponsorships: sometimes all are necessary in order to fund an LL.M.