Center for International Legal Studies (CILS)
Programs at CILS
- Tuition based on 21 credits
- Program comprises (3) two-week sessions taught in Warsaw and Budapest plus one distance-learning course
- Sessions may be completed in up to three years
- Program offered as cooperation between Lazarski University (Warsaw), Eötvös Lorand University (Budapest) and Boston University
- LL.M. degree awarded by Lazarski University
Related LLM News
e-fellows.net to Host an LL.M. Info Event in Frankfurt in December
Sep 14, 2017
Are My Grades Good Enough for an LL.M.?
By B. Xu on Mar 15, 2018
Having a stellar GPA may not be the only factor that will get you into a top LL.M. program.
Inside LL.M.s in Corporate Law
By B. Xu on Jan 05, 2018
A look into how Corporate Law LL.M.s are adapting to the shifting business landscape, and what graduates can expect for job prospects
5 Questions for a Public International Law LL.M. Graduate: Dainyah Mason
By B. Xu on Sep 06, 2017
We sat down with a public international law LL.M. graduate to chat about her path to Leiden, as well as her LL.M. experience.