Center for International Legal Studies (CILS)
Programs at CILS
- Tuition based on 21 credits
- Program comprises (3) two-week sessions taught in Warsaw and Budapest plus one distance-learning course
- Sessions may be completed in up to three years
- Program offered as cooperation between Lazarski University (Warsaw), Eötvös Lorand University (Budapest) and Boston University
- LL.M. degree awarded by Lazarski University
Related LLM News
e-fellows.net to Host an LL.M. Info Event in Frankfurt in December
Sep 14, 2017
5 Questions for a Public International Law LL.M. Graduate: Dainyah Mason
By B. Xu on Sep 06, 2017
We sat down with a public international law LL.M. graduate to chat about her path to Leiden, as well as her LL.M. experience.
A Dive Into Public International Law LL.M.s
By B. Xu on Aug 30, 2017
We take a closer look at the current LL.M. landscape for public international law and how to pick the best program.
LL.M. Applications: The Personal Statement
By B. Xu on Jul 31, 2017
Here are some tips from admissions officials to help guide you through the process.