Center for International Legal Studies (CILS)
Programs at CILS
- Tuition based on 21 credits
- Program comprises (3) two-week sessions taught in Warsaw and Budapest plus one distance-learning course
- Sessions may be completed in up to three years
- Program offered as cooperation between Lazarski University (Warsaw), Eötvös Lorand University (Budapest) and Boston University
- LL.M. degree awarded by Lazarski University
Related LLM News
Applications Still Open For These LL.M. Programs Beginning Fall 2017
Jun 29, 2017
A Fresh Look at Technology LL.M.s
By B. Xu on Jun 26, 2017
A look at technology-focused LL.M. programs that prepare students for the spectrum of legal work in the sector.
Energy Law LL.M.s: A Closer Look
By B. Xu on May 08, 2017
With global energy consumption going up, LL.M. programs specializing in Energy Law can give lawyers a step up in navigating the complex and ever-evolving industry.
Brexit Could Shake Up LL.M. Programs
By Emily Cataneo on Nov 29, 2016
Officials at LL.M. programs in the UK and Europe say that Brexit could affect enrollment, research funding, curriculum and more.