A consortium of 18 highly respected law schools are hosting an online educational conference this week, giving law school applicants insight into the LL.M. process.
The single-day event offers participants up to eight courses to choose from that cover many different facets of an LL.M. program, from how to finance a degree, to how to get great recommendation letters, to even post-LL.M. topics, such as studying for the bar exam.
Following the conference, prospective students can also meet with representatives of participating law schools to learn more about each individual program.
Details on the program are available here, with both morning and evening registration options.
The eighteen participating law schools are:
- LMU Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law
- University of California, Davis School of Law
- University of California, Irvine School of Law
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Boyd Law
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- University of Illinois College of Law
- University of Minnesota Law School
- Florida International University College of Law
- The University of Texas School of Law
- Tulane Law School
- Boston University School of Law
- St. John’s University School of Law
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- The University of Buffalo the State University of New York School of Law
You can register here: