A group of 17 law schools have announced that they will be hosting LL.M. Conference Events this month.
During the online events, participants will be able to learn about doing an LL.M. in the US and connect with representatives from each law school. Additionally, other topics to be discussed include the bar exam and post-LL.M. career success.
The following law schools will be in attendance:
- LMU Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law
- University of California Davis School of Law
- University of California, Irvine School of Law
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Boyd Law
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- University of Illinois College of Law
- University of Minnesota Law School
- Florida International University College of Law
- The University of Texas School of Law
- Tulane Law School
- Boston University School of Law
- St. John’s University School of Law
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- The University of Buffalo the State University of New York School of Law
The events will be held on Friday, October 15. To register, use the following links:
For more information, please see the US LL.M. Conference website.