Six US-based law schools have announced that they are holding a series of virtual LL.M. information events, beginning this week. At the events, participants will be able to learn about a variety of aspects involved in the LL.M. application process, and get application tips.
Representatives from the following law schools will be in attendance:
- University of Chicago Law School
- Columbia Law School
- Cornell Law School
- NYU Law
- Northwestern - Pritzker School of Law
- Penn Law
Although the events will be held on Zoom, they are organized around geographical areas. Click on the links below to register for each event:
- East Asia, Oceania - October 26, 7:30am EST
- India - October 27, 9:30am EST
- Africa - November 3, 2:00pm EST
- Brazil - November 9, 5:00pm EST
- Latin America - November 10, 4:00pm EST
- Colombia - November 12, 11:00am EST
See this flyer for more information.