The organization e-fellows.net will host an LL.M. info event in Frankfurt on November 12.
Attendees will be able to meet with law school representatives and learn about LL.M. programs offered all over the world. There will also be an LL.M. panel with representatives from companies and law firms. Representatives from companies such as BASF and law firms like GSK Stockmann and Linklaters will be in attendance.
Attendance to the event is limited to lawyers or law students who will soon finish their first law degree.
To register for the event or to learn more, please see e-fellows' LL.M. info session webpage (in German). Interested attendees must register by October 23.
Over 20 law schools will be in attendance. Here's a list of the law schools who will be there:
- Emory University School of Law
- Georgetown University Law Center
- George Washington University School of Law
- IE Law School
- LaTrobe University
- Northumbria University
- Stetson University College of Law
- Bond University Faculty of Law
- Deakin University
- Suffolk University Law School
- University of Auckland
- UC Hastings Law
- UCLA Law
- University of East Anglia (UEA Law)
- University of Manchester - School of Law
- University of Miami School of Law
- University of Michigan Law School
- University of New South Wales - UNSW Law
- University of Notre Dame - Notre Dame Law School
- USC Gould School of Law
- University of Sydney
- University of Texas
- University of Virginia School of Law
- Vanderbilt University Law School
Image: Nicolas Scheuer / Creative Commons (cropped)