In October and November, representatives from seven US law schools will be putting on a series of LL.M. info sessions in Latin America and Europe.
At these info sessions, you can learn about the schools' LL.M. programs and get information about how to apply.
The attending law schools include the following:
- USC Law School
- Georgetown University Law Center
- University of Minnesota Law School
- Northwestern University School of Law
- University of Pennsylvania (UPenn) Law School
- Cornell Law School
- Vanderbilt University Law School
Here are the event details:
October 5: Bogota, Colombia (time TBD): Gomez-Pinzon Zuleta Law Firm, Caracol Building, Calle 67 No. 7-35, Office 1204. Note: Cornell, Northwestern, and Penn will NOT be present at this event
October 7: Sao Paulo, Brazil: 7:00 to 9:00pm, TozziniFreire Law Firm, Rua Borges Lagoa 1328
October 9: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 5:00 to 7:00pm, Barbosa Mussnich Aragao Law Firm, Av. Almirante Barroso, 52, 31 andar, Centro
November 2: London, United Kingdom, 6:00 to 8:00pm, Queen Mary University, Mile End Rd, E1 4NS\
The schools listed above will also be participating in the EducationUSA LL.M. fairs in the following European locations.
- November 4: Amsterdam, Netherlands, DoubleTree Hotel, Oosterdoksstraat 4, Central Station
- November 5: Brussels, Belgium, Jones Day Law Firm, Regentschapsstraat 4, B-1000
- November 7: Paris, France, Foundation des Etats-Unis, 15 Boulevard Jourdan 75014
- November 9: Oslo, Norway, Radisson BLU Scandinavia Hotel, Holbergsgate 30, 0166
- November 10: Vienna, Austria, Juridicum, Top Floor- Main Building, Schottenbastei 10-16
For more information, please see USC's US Law School LL.M. Information Sessions webpage. You can also register for one of the events here.
Image: Diliff / Creative Commons (cropped)