Stanford LLM 2020 - 2021 Applicants

Leaves of ...

I haven't heard anything yet (LST). But dunno if anyone else has.

Han1989

Same here and I dont know about anyone else who did

[quote]I haven't heard anything yet (LST). But dunno if anyone else has.[/quote]

Same here and I dont know about anyone else who did
agm1790

Same story for IELBP, as far as I know.

[quote]I haven't heard anything yet (LST). But dunno if anyone else has.[/quote]

Brotem10

Yup :/

[quote][quote]I haven't heard anything yet (LST). But dunno if anyone else has.[/quote]

Same story for IELBP, as far as I know.[/quote]

Yup :/
g123

Has any latin american heard back from the CGP Program?

LLM2020-21

Haven't heard anything back for the IELBP program

Haven't heard anything back for the IELBP program
LLM20US/UK

No word for me on IELBP

No word for me on IELBP
rhllm

Hi, just received the call for the LST program. Same as the other calls (background, future plans, why stanford, etc), and also out of the blue.

Hi, just received the call for the LST program. Same as the other calls (background, future plans, why stanford, etc), and also out of the blue.
edx

Hi, does anyone have any idea as to how many students usually get offers for Stanford's Corporate Governance & Practice programme?

Hi, does anyone have any idea as to how many students usually get offers for Stanford's Corporate Governance & Practice programme?
bbcool

In the admission notice email, it's said the target size of CGP program is 18-20.

[quote]Hi, does anyone have any idea as to how many students usually get offers for Stanford's Corporate Governance & Practice programme?[/quote]

In the admission notice email, it's said the target size of CGP program is 18-20.

not yet

[quote]Has any latin american heard back from the CGP Program?[/quote] not yet
fortyllm

Suggest to have some sort of whatsapp or facebook group with those who are accepted.

Hi! Do you know if any such group has already been created?

[quote]Suggest to have some sort of whatsapp or facebook group with those who are accepted.[/quote]

Congrats - that is a positive sign. I hope to receive a call from them soon.

[quote]Hi, just received the call for the LST program. Same as the other calls (background, future plans, why stanford, etc), and also out of the blue.[/quote]

Congrats - that is a positive sign. I hope to receive a call from them soon.

Not to my knowledge, but at this point Im starting to loose hope. The seats are probably already full.

[Edited by BroncoStarshaker on Mar 17, 2020]

[quote]Has any latin american heard back from the CGP Program?[/quote]

Not to my knowledge, but at this point Im starting to loose hope. The seats are probably already full.
Uzbek Lawy...

Suggest to have some sort of whatsapp or facebook group with those who are accepted.

Yes, please inbox me your number. I'll add.

[quote][quote]Suggest to have some sort of whatsapp or facebook group with those who are accepted.[/quote]

Hi! Do you know if any such group has already been created? [/quote]

Yes, please inbox me your number. I'll add.
Ships

Hey since you have a whatsapp group of admitted students - general idea of how many lawyers have gotten admitted for the CGP program. The forum has around 7.

Hey since you have a whatsapp group of admitted students - general idea of how many lawyers have gotten admitted for the CGP program. The forum has around 7.

Just got a call for the LST program. I'm from Australia. Got caught off guard and gave an absolutely horrendous interview. Professor Du Mont advised that admission decisions would be released next week.

Just got a call for the LST program. I'm from Australia. Got caught off guard and gave an absolutely horrendous interview. Professor Du Mont advised that admission decisions would be released next week.
Brotem10

I am admitted to the California bar and work as a lawyer in San Francisco. Also admitted in my home jurisdiction. Haven’t heard back from them and applied to 2 programs.

[quote]Hey since you have a whatsapp group of admitted students - general idea of how many lawyers have gotten admitted for the CGP program. The forum has around 7.

[/quote]

I am admitted to the California bar and work as a lawyer in San Francisco. Also admitted in my home jurisdiction. Haven’t heard back from them and applied to 2 programs.
Leaves of ...

May I ask which country you are from?

[quote]Hi, just received the call for the LST program. Same as the other calls (background, future plans, why stanford, etc), and also out of the blue.[/quote]
May I ask which country you are from?
Ships

CGP LLM- This year they seem to be keen on work experience. Saw a person with 10 years experience admitted. While a person with 3 years work experience who got into Harvard Law school is waitlisted. It’s all their criteria which changes every year. Don’t stress about it.

[Edited by Ships on Mar 17, 2020]

[quote][quote]Hey since you have a whatsapp group of admitted students - general idea of how many lawyers have gotten admitted for the CGP program. The forum has around 7.

[/quote]

I am admitted to the California bar and work as a lawyer in San Francisco. Also admitted in my home jurisdiction. Haven’t heard back from them and applied to 2 programs. [/quote]

CGP LLM- This year they seem to be keen on work experience. Saw a person with 10 years experience admitted. While a person with 3 years work experience who got into Harvard Law school is waitlisted. It’s all their criteria which changes every year. Don’t stress about it.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Stanford, California 738 Followers 384 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2020 - US Law Schools

News Aug 26, 2019

Hot Discussions