LSAC Process

Worldofip
Anyone already done with AACRAO evaluation ? Can you please tell me what's the estimate period for them to complete it ?
Anyone already done with AACRAO evaluation ? Can you please tell me what's the estimate period for them to complete it ?
#
In June 2017 my AACRAO evaluation was processed in 5 days since the last LSAC's notice of transcript receipt.

In Oct.-Nov. 2017 my AACRAO reevaluation was processed in 14 days since the last LSAC's notice of transcript receipt.

[Edited by # on Nov 05, 2019]

In [b]June[/b] 2017 my AACRAO evaluation was processed in [b]5 days[/b] since the last LSAC's notice of transcript receipt.

In [b]Oct.-Nov.[/b] 2017 my AACRAO [u]re[/u]evaluation was processed in [b]14 days[/b] since the last LSAC's notice of transcript receipt.
Worldofip
In June 2017 my AACRAO evaluation was processed in 5 days since the last LSAC's notice of transcript receipt.

In Oct.-Nov. 2017 my AACRAO reevaluation was processed in 14 days since the last LSAC's notice of transcript receipt.

Thank you.
[quote]In [b]June[/b] 2017 my AACRAO evaluation was processed in [b]5 days[/b] since the last LSAC's notice of transcript receipt.

In [b]Oct.-Nov.[/b] 2017 my AACRAO [u]re[/u]evaluation was processed in [b]14 days[/b] since the last LSAC's notice of transcript receipt. [/quote]

Thank you.
pippp
It's been over 3 weeks already but my transcript has not been completed yet. Wonder why it takes so long like this?

Anyone in the same situation?
It's been over 3 weeks already but my transcript has not been completed yet. Wonder why it takes so long like this?

Worldofip

Call them up or mail.
[quote]It's been over 3 weeks already but my transcript has not been completed yet. Wonder why it takes so long like this?

Anyone in the same situation?[/quote]

Call them up or mail.
pippp
I have reminded them twice via email but no response received so far.
Worldofip

It’s best you call them. They will help you out. My AACRAO got completed within 14 days.
[quote]I have reminded them twice via email but no response received so far. [/quote]

It’s best you call them. They will help you out. My AACRAO got completed within 14 days.

Reply to Post