Job Prospects Banking and Financial Law

Hey Everyone !
Please guide me, what are the job prospects post llm in banking and financial law from BU ? Is it really worth it ? It has very low ranking, 20 in USA but has a good reputation. What are the career opportunities ?
Hey Everyone !
Please guide me, what are the job prospects post llm in banking and financial law from BU ? Is it really worth it ? It has very low ranking, 20 in USA but has a good reputation. What are the career opportunities ?
someone please. I will be applying for AY 2011-12
someone please. I will be applying for AY 2011-12
Comandante
career opportunities = 0.

where do you think most of the laid off corporate attorneys who have managed to get jobs have ended-up at?? A: in-house at banks, brokers, and other financial institutions; which makes job prospects for you dim. LL.M. won't get you a job, job exprience in the relevant field will, with the exceptions of course of Tax LL.M.
career opportunities = 0.

where do you think most of the laid off corporate attorneys who have managed to get jobs have ended-up at?? A: in-house at banks, brokers, and other financial institutions; which makes job prospects for you dim. LL.M. won't get you a job, job exprience in the relevant field will, with the exceptions of course of Tax LL.M.
will it be a waste to study at BU, banking and financial law ? No other law school provides LL.M in banking and financial law in USA. Won't that be an advantage when one applies for job ?
Thanks
will it be a waste to study at BU, banking and financial law ? No other law school provides LL.M in banking and financial law in USA. Won't that be an advantage when one applies for job ?
Thanks
abc1987
Hey Everyone !
Hey Everyone !
lizadar
Honestly, I wouldn't count on employment in the US after an LLM from BU in any discipline.
Honestly, I wouldn't count on employment in the US after an LLM from BU in any discipline.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Boston, Massachusetts 291 Followers 329 Discussions

Related Articles

An In-Depth Look at Finance LL.M.s

By B. Xu on Sep 04, 2018

The LL.M. in Finance and Banking Law

By V. Wish on Jun 01, 2009

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists