I am willing to help students

Hi people,

I am currently a LLM grad at Franklin Pierce Center of IP,USA.I know many of you might have many questions with regard to many aspects of the LLM program.I am willing to help people applying to any law school in US.I had also done a huge level of cost analysis and research before taking decisions so hence I will help with admission process,LSAC or doubts.

I am not representing any university and am just offering to help through this portal as a LLMGuide past user :)

[Edited by sruthisrinivasan on Dec 02, 2016]

Hi people,

I am currently a LLM grad at Franklin Pierce Center of IP,USA.I know many of you might have many questions with regard to many aspects of the LLM program.I am willing to help people applying to any law school in US.I had also done a huge level of cost analysis and research before taking decisions so hence I will help with admission process,LSAC or doubts.

I am not representing any university and am just offering to help through this portal as a LLMGuide past user :)
mstfzdmr
Hi,first thanks for your help.. I am looking a university for llm in usa or uk.now i am at the last class of law faculty in turkey.
Hi,first thanks for your help.. I am looking a university for llm in usa or uk.now i am at the last class of law faculty in turkey.
mstfzdmr
Hi people,

Hi can you tell me which are the best IP University in the West Coas of US?
[quote]Hi people,

I am not representing any university and am just offering to help through this portal as a LLMGuide past user :)[/quote]

Hi can you tell me which are the best IP University in the West Coas of US?
yogo
can you send me your email ? i got couple of questions to ask you /
can you send me your email ? i got couple of questions to ask you /
Hi,

I have replied to everyone who contacted me with individual queries in my mail box!
Hi,

I have replied to everyone who contacted me with individual queries in my mail box!
NandithaK
Hi,

I have been granted admission to LLM programs in International public law at George Washington University DC, GeorgeTown University Law centre DC, Emory University at Atlanta and finally at University of Washington Seattle for their LLM Sustainable International development program. Except Emory & UW I have no scholarship offer. I am interested to pursue a career in Human Rights, Refugee rights, Armed Conflict resolution, Dispute Resolution and would like to work with UN organizations, Large Non Profits or working with the govts in the above fields. I am seeking your assistance in making a decision as which of these institutes do i choose to attend finally. Thanks in Advance.

[Edited by NandithaK on Mar 16, 2017]

Hi,

I have been granted admission to LLM programs in International public law at George Washington University DC, GeorgeTown University Law centre DC, Emory University at Atlanta and finally at University of Washington Seattle for their LLM Sustainable International development program. Except Emory & UW I have no scholarship offer. I am interested to pursue a career in Human Rights, Refugee rights, Armed Conflict resolution, Dispute Resolution and would like to work with UN organizations, Large Non Profits or working with the govts in the above fields. I am seeking your assistance in making a decision as which of these institutes do i choose to attend finally. Thanks in Advance.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Concord, New Hampshire 31 Followers 54 Discussions