George Washington LLM 2022 - 2023

Ben.22

Foundings make a lot! Do you think they will negociate? That there will be space to obtain more aid? 

I applied for the Business & Finance Law program. I am considering it. Funding will determine a lot for me though. My admission email stated that I should hear back on March 15 but so far, nothing. I just sent an email today following up. 

Which program did you get in? Do you think to accept?

Hello I applied on Feb 5 and received my offer on 18 Feb

<br>Foundings make a lot! Do you think they will negociate? That there will be space to obtain more aid?&nbsp;<br><br>[quote]I applied for the Business &amp; Finance Law program. I am considering it. Funding will determine a lot for me though. My admission email stated that I should hear back on March 15 but so far, nothing. I just sent an email today following up.&nbsp;<br><br><br><br><br>[quote]<br>Which program did you get in? Do you think to accept?<br><br>[quote]Hello I applied on Feb 5 and received my offer on 18 Feb<br><br>[quote]Hi! May I ask when you your received admission decision? I have not received it yet.<br><br>[quote]Hello everyone. Please is there a WhatsApp group for admitted students? Also has anyone received feedback on funding?<br>&nbsp;Thank you.&nbsp; [/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]
Chris1225

Hi! I got accepted to GWU with a scholarship and also to GULC with a scholarship too but lesser amoung. Same/similar specialization track in both places. Am so confused which to choose? No I don't have much insight about the class :( any thoughts? 

Maybe you'll hear from them in a couple of days? Or next week? I'm so happy that you applied for the same program! Do you know the size of the class? Or some more insights?

I applied 2 weeks ago to the cybersecurity program

Hi! I got accepted to GWU with a scholarship and also to GULC with a scholarship too but lesser amoung. Same/similar specialization track in both places. Am so confused which to choose? No I don't have much insight about the class :( any thoughts?&nbsp;<br><br><br><br>[quote]Maybe you'll hear from them in a couple of days? Or next week? I'm so happy that you applied for the same program! Do you know the size of the class? Or some more insights?<br><br>[quote]I applied 2 weeks ago to the cybersecurity program<br><br><br>[quote][quote]Hi Ben! When did you submit your application? My online status still says "under review". Any idea when they send out rejection letters?<br><br><br>I've sent the application 3 weeks ago, maybe times are different for different programs ? I've applied for national security and cybersec law. Which program did you applied to ?<br><br>[quote]Hi! I was admitted and i've already know the amount of the sholarship (merit based) ☺️ [/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]
FOLASHADE

Hi! I was admitted and i've already know the amount of the sholarship (merit based) ☺️

[quote]Hi! I was admitted and i've already know the amount of the sholarship (merit based) ☺️ [/quote]

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Washington, District of Columbia 368 Followers 329 Discussions

Hot Discussions