Duke llm 2019/2020

Hello everyone

I am Kristen and currently a junior undergraduate. Although I applied for the llm program in seven law schools, and I have completed all of the applications, my dream school is Duke.

I heard from my seniors that there will be great possibility to get a wl from Duke. Also, I have not heard any admissions from Duke. So I wonder who is also applying for Duke, and when they will begin their giving offers?

Thanks and hope everyone have good luck with their applications:)
Hello everyone

I am Kristen and currently a junior undergraduate. Although I applied for the llm program in seven law schools, and I have completed all of the applications, my dream school is Duke.

I heard from my seniors that there will be great possibility to get a wl from Duke. Also, I have not heard any admissions from Duke. So I wonder who is also applying for Duke, and when they will begin their giving offers?

Thanks and hope everyone have good luck with their applications:)
annasun
Hi Kristen! I've been offered admission to Duke about a week ago (the exact dates are on my apptracker). :)
Hi Kristen! I've been offered admission to Duke about a week ago (the exact dates are on my apptracker). :)

Thank you for your information. May I know how long did it take to get admitted since you completed your application:) Thanks alot!
[quote]Hi Kristen! I've been offered admission to Duke about a week ago (the exact dates are on my apptracker). :)[/quote]

Thank you for your information. May I know how long did it take to get admitted since you completed your application:) Thanks alot!
annasun
one month, it's on my app tracker.

Thank you very much!
[quote]one month, it's on my app tracker.[/quote]

Thank you very much!
diana0789
Hi @kristenzzh! I submitted my application last week!
Hi @kristenzzh! I submitted my application last week!
#
Hello, I am a LL.M. student at Duke. I am very happy of my choice and I recommend this law school. Feel free to ask me your questions.

[Edited by # on Jan 16, 2019]

Hello, I am a LL.M. student at Duke. I am very happy of my choice and I recommend this law school. Feel free to ask me your questions.
TaylorB
Has anyone had an interview with the associate Dean before getting the result of the application ?
Thx in advance
Has anyone had an interview with the associate Dean before getting the result of the application ?
Thx in advance
annasun
Hi! I did! She's a very nice lady. No tricky question, we just talked about my work e fin-aid. She informed me of my admission at the end of the interview :)

PS: a colleague was admitted without the interview, but he didn't request financial help from the university, maybe that's why.

Thx in advance
Hi! I did! She's a very nice lady. No tricky question, we just talked about my work e fin-aid. She informed me of my admission at the end of the interview :)

PS: a colleague was admitted without the interview, but he didn't request financial help from the university, maybe that's why.

[quote]Has anyone had an interview with the associate Dean before getting the result of the application ?
Thx in advance [/quote]
TaylorB
I think so, as Dean Maher talked about fundings and scholarships during the interview.

Thx in advance
I think so, as Dean Maher talked about fundings and scholarships during the interview.

[quote]Hi! I did! She's a very nice lady. No tricky question, we just talked about my work e fin-aid. She informed me of my admission at the end of the interview :)

[quote]Has anyone had an interview with the associate Dean before getting the result of the application ?
Thx in advance [/quote][/quote]

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Durham, North Carolina 321 Followers 281 Discussions