Corporate law LLM

JGMS

my main interest is in Corporate law- anti-trust, tax, securities, corporate finance as well as Constitutional law and litigation. which would be the better school to go to between Cornell and Duke, bearing in mind that I want to work in New York. I know Duke has Chemerinsky and Cox, who does Cornell have in those areas?

my main interest is in Corporate law- anti-trust, tax, securities, corporate finance as well as Constitutional law and litigation. which would be the better school to go to between Cornell and Duke, bearing in mind that I want to work in New York. I know Duke has Chemerinsky and Cox, who does Cornell have in those areas?
JGMS

any suggestions at all guys? what is cornell like? its a bitch to get them to respond to emails. what is Cornell's business school like? where can i get ranking of the business schools?

any suggestions at all guys? what is cornell like? its a bitch to get them to respond to emails. what is Cornell's business school like? where can i get ranking of the business schools?
Tomer

Apart from the people that you mentioned, Duke also has some exceptional professors for anti-trust and various litigation courses (including judges who come to teach here). However, if you want to work in NYC, I suggest that you focus on corporate because NY firms are very reluctnat to take foreigners for litigation. Again - feel free to get in touch with further questions (tomer.schwartz@law.duke.edu)

Apart from the people that you mentioned, Duke also has some exceptional professors for anti-trust and various litigation courses (including judges who come to teach here). However, if you want to work in NYC, I suggest that you focus on corporate because NY firms are very reluctnat to take foreigners for litigation. Again - feel free to get in touch with further questions (tomer.schwartz@law.duke.edu)

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Ithaca, New York 562 Followers 324 Discussions
Durham, North Carolina 441 Followers 311 Discussions

Other Related Content

Six Major Law Schools to Host Virtual Sessions on LL.M. Experiences at Top US Universities

News Sep 19, 2022

Campus Impressions!

Blog on Dec 19, 2022

Besides written input, I would like to take the opportunity to give you a visual...

Hot Discussions