Cornell LLM (2022-2023)

22ss22

Hi everyone! Starting this so that we're all able to share any relevant information or questions. I think last year people had begun receiving offers towards the end of January.

Good luck to all of us!

Hi everyone! Starting this so that we're all able to share any relevant information or questions. I think last year people had begun receiving offers towards the end of January.

Good luck to all of us!

Great! Then, hopefully we receive an admission offer by the end of this month. There are no interviews, right? I have applied to different top universities, also not so top ones. So far, I have received admittance from the University of Miami (White & Case International Arbitration Program), with a $15,000.00 scholarship; Syracuse University, with a $40,000.00 scholarship; and Duke University, with a $20,000.00 scholarship. 

Great! Then, hopefully we receive an admission offer by the end of this month. There are no interviews, right? I have applied to different top universities, also not so top ones. So far, I have received admittance from the University of Miami (White & Case International Arbitration Program), with a $15,000.00 scholarship; Syracuse University, with a $40,000.00 scholarship; and Duke University, with a $20,000.00 scholarship. 

Manuel, duke already offered you a scholarahip? When did they offered it to you?

Manuel, duke already offered you a scholarahip? When did they offered it to you?<br><br><br><br>[quote]Great! Then, hopefully we receive an admission offer by the end of this month. There are no interviews, right? I have applied to different top universities, also not so top ones. So far, I have received admittance from the University of Miami (White &amp; Case International Arbitration Program), with a $15,000.00 scholarship; Syracuse University, with a $40,000.00 scholarship; and Duke University, with a $20,000.00 scholarship.&nbsp; [/quote]
22ss22

nope, no interviews. congratulations on your admissions!

nope, no interviews. congratulations on your admissions!<br><br>[quote]Great! Then, hopefully we receive an admission offer by the end of this month. There are no interviews, right? I have applied to different top universities, also not so top ones. So far, I have received admittance from the University of Miami (White &amp; Case International Arbitration Program), with a $15,000.00 scholarship; Syracuse University, with a $40,000.00 scholarship; and Duke University, with a $20,000.00 scholarship.&nbsp; [/quote]

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Ithaca, New York 527 Followers 321 Discussions

Other Related Content

Hot Discussions