Columbia LL.M. Applicants 2022-2023

Hi everybody!

Who else has applied or will apply for this Columbia LL.M. starting next year?

Let's connect.

Hi everybody!

Who else has applied or will apply for this Columbia LL.M. starting next year?

Let's connect.
chepdouti

Hi! 
I'm in the process of applying right now :)

Hi!&nbsp;<br>I'm in the process of applying right now :)
Longfeng

Hi! 
I'm in the process of applying right now :)

Hi ,I will finish my undergraduate in UK next year .Do I need to have TOEFL if I apply ?

Couldnt find any entry requirment even search on their web ,possible tell me how to find entry requirment?thanks

[quote]Hi!&nbsp;<br>I'm in the process of applying right now :) [/quote]<br><br>Hi ,I will finish my undergraduate in UK next year .Do I need to have TOEFL if I apply ?<br><br>Couldnt find any entry requirment even search on their web ,possible tell me how to find entry requirment?thanks

Couldnt find any entry requirment even search on their web ,possible tell me how to find entry requirment?thanks

You need to go to law.columbia.edu/admissions/graduate-admissions/llm/application-process
All information regarding the LLM admissions requirements is here. Scroll to the bottom and you will see further information on various points including TOEFL. Since you are getting your first degree in law in English in an English speaking country, you might qualify for a waiver according to the website.

[quote]<br>Couldnt find any entry requirment even search on their web ,possible tell me how to find entry requirment?thanks [/quote]<br><br>You need to go to law.columbia.edu/admissions/graduate-admissions/llm/application-process <br>All information regarding the LLM admissions requirements is here. Scroll to the bottom and you will see further information on various points including TOEFL. Since you are getting your first degree in law in English in an English speaking country, you might qualify for a waiver according to the website. <br>

Hi there,
I already applied too! Fingers crossed.

Hi there,<br>I already applied too! Fingers crossed.
gdp

Also applying once my recommendation letters come in :D

Also applying once my recommendation letters come in :D<br><br>

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New York City, New York 1436 Followers 1028 Discussions

Other Related Content